EU, NAFTA, and Asian Responses: A Perspective from the Calculus of Participation
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gros, Daniel, 1987. "A note on the optimal tariff, retaliation and the welfare loss from tariff wars in a framework with intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(3-4), pages 357-367, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Winters, L. Alan, 1996. "Regionalism versus Multilateralism," CEPR Discussion Papers 1525, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2008. "Big-Think Regionalism: a Critical Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers 6874, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Eromenko, Igor, 2002. "EU Enlargement to the East and its Impact on Non-accessing Countries, Applied General Equilibrium Analysis," MPRA Paper 67534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hae-du Hwang, 2006. "APEC and emerging regionalism in North East Asia," Asia Europe Journal, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 499-510, December.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:5325. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.