Tax Equivalences and their Implications
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2018. "Tax Equivalences and Their Implications," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 33 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2019. "Tax Equivalences and Their Implications," Tax Policy and the Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 33(1), pages 81-107.
References listed on IDEAS
- Delipalla, Sofia & Keen, Michael, 1992.
"The comparison between ad valorem and specific taxation under imperfect competition,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 351-367, December.
- Sofia Delipalla & Michael Keen, 1991. "The Comparison Between Ad Valorem and Specific Taxation under Imperfect Competition," Working Paper 821, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2009.
"Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 99(4), pages 1145-1177, September.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2007. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," NBER Working Papers 13330, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Looney, Adam & Kroft, Kory & Chetty, Raj, 2009. "Salience and Taxation: Theory and Evidence," Scholarly Articles 9748525, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Raj Chetty & Adam Looney & Kory Kroft, 2009. "Salience and taxation: theory and evidence," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2009-11, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- repec:bin:bpeajo:v:48:y:2017:i:2017-02:p:409-432 is not listed on IDEAS
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2017. "Demystifying the Destination-Based Cash-Flow Tax," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 48(2 (Fall)), pages 409-432.
- Auerbach, Alan J, 1987. "The Tax Reform Act of 1986 and the Cost of Capital," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 73-86, Summer.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2018-11-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-PBE-2018-11-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-11-19 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25158. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .