Ad-valorem tax incidence and after-tax price adjustments: evidence from Brazilian basic basket food
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wagner, Franz W. & Weber, Stefan & Gegenwarth, Lisa, 2014. "Wird die Umsatzsteuer überwälzt? Eine empirische Studie der Preispolitik im deutschen Hotelgewerbe," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 179, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Youssef Benzarti & Dorian Carloni & Jarkko Harju & Tuomas Kosonen, 2017. "What Goes Up May Not Come Down: Asymmetric Incidence of Value-Added Taxes," NBER Working Papers 23849, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Simon Voigts, 2016. "VAT multipliers and pass-through dynamics," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2016-026, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Chin W. Yang & Hui Wen Cheng & Ching Wen Chi & Bwo-Nung Huang, 2016. "A Tax Can Increase Profit of a Monopolist or a Monopoly-like Firm: A Fiction or Distinct Possibility?," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 216(1), pages 39-60, March.
- repec:bla:sajeco:v:84:y:2016:i:4:p:555-573 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dora Benedek & Ruud A. de Mooij & Michael Keen & Philippe Wingender, 2015. "Estimating VAT Pass Through," CESifo Working Paper Series 5531, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:kap:itaxpf:v:24:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s10797-016-9406-3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ván, Bálint & Olah, Daniel, 2018.
"Szerepel-e az áfacsökkentés az étlapon? A 2016-2017-es magyarországi áfacsökkentések árhatásai
[Does VAT cut appear on the menu? The consumer price impact of Hungarian VAT decreases of 2016-2017]," MPRA Paper 88165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:ijm:journl:v109:y:2017:i:1:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Caitlan Russell & Corne van Walbeek, 2016. "How does a change in the excise tax on beer impact beer retail prices in South Africa?," SALDRU Working Papers 162, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- repec:ijm:journl:v10:y:2017:i:1:p:39-72 is not listed on IDEAS
- Andrej Cupák & Peter Tóth, 2017. "Measuring the Efficiency of VAT reforms: Evidence from Slovakia," Working and Discussion Papers WP 6/2017, Research Department, National Bank of Slovakia.
More about this item
- H2 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cje:issued:v:44:y:2011:i:4:p:1438-1470. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Prof. Werner Antweiler). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ceaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.