Assessing the Temporary VAT Cut Policy in the UK
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Matthew Wakefield, 2009. "The Economics of a Temporary VAT Cut," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 3-16.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 2002.
"An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 117(4), pages 1329-1368.
- Olivier Blanchard & Roberto Perotti, 1999. "An Empirical Characterization of the Dynamic Effects of Changes in Government Spending and Taxes on Output," NBER Working Papers 7269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Campbell, John Y. & Mankiw, N. Gregory, 1991. "The response of consumption to income : A cross-country investigation," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 723-756, May.
- Blanchard, Olivier J, 1985. "Debt, Deficits, and Finite Horizons," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 93(2), pages 223-247, April.
- Weale, Martin, 1990. "Wealth constraints and consumer behaviour," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 7(2), pages 165-178, April.
- Ray Barrell & E. Philip Davis, 2007. "Financial Liberalisation, Consumption And Wealth Effects In Seven Oecd Countries," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(2), pages 254-267, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Borowiecki, Karol J. & Navarrete, Trilce, 2015.
"Fiscal and Economic Aspects of Book Consumption in the European Union,"
Discussion Papers of Business and Economics
7/2015, University of Southern Denmark, Department of Business and Economics.
- Karol J. Borowiecki & Trilce Navarrete, 2015. "Fiscal and Economic Aspects of Book Consumption in the European Union," ACEI Working Paper Series AWP-02-2015, Association for Cultural Economics International, revised Apr 2015.
- Jens Matthias Arnold & Bert Brys & Christopher Heady & Åsa Johansson & Cyrille Schwellnus & Laura Vartia, 2011. "Tax Policy for Economic Recovery and Growth," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(550), pages 59-80, February.
- Kaplan, Greg & Violante, Giovanni L, 2011.
"A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8562, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Greg Kaplan & Giovanni L. Violante, 2011. "A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments," NBER Working Papers 17338, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gianluca Violante & Greg Kaplan, 2011. "A Model of the Consumption Response to Fiscal Stimulus Payments," 2011 Meeting Papers 243, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2013.
"Household Consumption through Recent Recessions,"
Institute for Fiscal Studies, pages 203-229.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O'Dea, 2011. "Household consumption through recent recessions," IFS Working Papers W11/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Thomas F. Crossley & Hamish Low & Cormac O’Dea, 2011. "Household Consumption Through Recent Recessions," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1132, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Anh D.M.Nguyen & Luisanna Onnis & Raffaele Rossi, 2016.
"The Macroeconomic Effects of Income and Consumption Tax Changes,"
Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series
227, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- Anh D.M.Nguyen & Luisanna Onnis & Raffaele Rossi, 2017. "The Macroeconomic Effects of Income and Consumption Tax Changes," Working Papers 2017008, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Martin Mellens & Hendrik Vrijburg (EUR) & Jonneke Dijkstra (EUR), 2014. "Robust estimation of the VAT pass-through in the Netherlands," CPB Discussion Paper 297, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Li Liu & Benjamin Lockwood, 2015. "VAT Notches," CESifo Working Paper Series 5371, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gonzalo Fernandez-de-Cordoba & Jose L Torres, 2011. "The Transitory VAT Cut in the UK: A Dynamic General Equilibrium Analysis," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 16(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Thomas Crossley & Hamish Low & Cath Sleeman, 2014. "Using a temporary indirect tax cut as a fiscal stimulus: evidence from the UK," IFS Working Papers W14/16, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Nadia Belhaj Hassine-Belghith, 2007. "Exporting , Productive Efficiency and Product Quality: An Empirical Analysis Of the Agricultural Sector in the Mediterranean Countries," Working Papers 711, Economic Research Forum, revised 01 Jan 2007.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ifs:fistud:v:30:y:2009:i:1:p:31-38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Emma Hyman). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifsssuk.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .