Commodity taxation and imperfect competition : A note on the effects of entry
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John W. Ruser, 1985. "Workers' Compensation Insurance, Experience-Rating, and Occupational Injuries," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 16(4), pages 487-503, Winter.
- Carmichael, H Lorne, 1986. "Reputations for Safety: Market Performance and Policy Remedies," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 4(4), pages 458-472, October.
- Daniel R. Feenberg & Harvey S. Rosen, 1986. "State Personal Income and Sales Taxes, 1977–1983," NBER Chapters,in: Studies in State and Local Public Finance, pages 135-186 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Butler, Richard J & Worrall, John D, 1983. "Workers' Compensation: Benefit and Injury Claims Rates in the Seventies," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 65(4), pages 580-589, November.
- Rea, Samuel A, Jr, 1981. "Workmen's Compensation and Occupational Safety under Imperfect Information," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(1), pages 80-93, March.
- Viscusi, W. Kip, 1980. "Imperfect job risk information and optimal workmen's compensation benefits," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 319-337, December.
- Bartel, Ann P & Thomas, Lacy Glenn, 1985. "Direct and Indirect Effects of Regulation: A New Look at OSHA's Impact," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 28(1), pages 1-25, April.
- Ronald G. Ehrenberg, 1985. "Workers' Compensation, Wages, and the Risk of Injury," NBER Working Papers 1538, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Krueger, Alan B & Burton, John F, Jr, 1990.
"The Employers' Costs of Workers' Compensation Insurance: Magnitudes, Determinants, and Public Policy,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 72(2), pages 228-240, May.
- Alan B. Krueger & John F. Burton, Jr., 1989. "The Employers' cost of Workers' Compensation Insurance: Magnitudes, Determinants, and Public Policy," NBER Working Papers 3029, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:pubeco:v:40:y:1989:i:3:p:359-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505578 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.