Report NEP-PUB-2018-11-19This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alan J. Auerbach, 2018. "Tax Equivalences and their Implications," NBER Working Papers 25158, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ashley Cooper Craig, 2018. "Optimal Income Taxation with Spillovers from Employer Learning," 2018 Papers pcr186, Job Market Papers.
- Kayis-Kumar, Ann, 2018. "Implementing corporate tax cuts at the expense of neutrality? A legal and optimisation analysis of fundamental reform in practice," MPRA Paper 89703, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Scott R. Baker & Lorenz Kueng & Leslie McGranahan & Brian T. Melzer, 2018. "Do Household Finances Constrain Unconventional Fiscal Policy?," NBER Working Papers 25212, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- José Alves, 2018. "The impact of tax structure on investment: an empirical assessment for OECD countries," Working Papers REM 2018/58, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Jing Cai & Yuyu Chen & Xuan Wang, 2018. "The Impact of Corporate Taxes on Firm Innovation: Evidence from the Corporate Tax Collection Reform in China," NBER Working Papers 25146, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel Borebly, 2018. "A case study on Germany's aviation tax using the synthetic control approach," Working Papers 1816, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Alstadsaeter, Annette & Kopczuk, Wojciech & Telle, Kjetil, 2018. "Social networks and tax avoidance: Evidence from a well-defined Norwegian tax shelter," CEPR Discussion Papers 13251, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nicola Branzoli & Giovanna Messina & Elena Pisano & Giacomo Ricotti & Ernesto Zangari, 2018. "The taxation of savings: the Italian system and international comparison," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 464, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.