The Impact of Corporate Taxes on Firm Innovation: Evidence from the Corporate Tax Collection Reform in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018.
"Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015),"
Documentos de Trabajo CIEF
017081, Universidad EAFIT.
- Wilman Gómez & Carlos Esteban Posada & Remberto Rhenals, 2018. "Determinants of Total Factor Productivity: The cases of the main Latin American and emerging economies of Asia (1960 - 2015)," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 017203, Universidad EAFIT.
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2018-11-19 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-CNA-2018-11-19 (China)
- NEP-PBE-2018-11-19 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2018-11-19 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TRA-2018-11-19 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:25146. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.