Repairing the Damage: The Effect of Price Expectations on Auto-Repair Price Quotes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2015.
"Do Women Avoid Salary Negotiations? Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Field Experiment,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2016-2024, September.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2012. "Do Women Avoid Salary Negotiations? Evidence from a Large Scale Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John List, 2012. "Do women avoid salary negotiations? Evidence from a large-scale natural field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00201, The Field Experiments Website.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2005. "Price Dispersion and Consumer Reservation Prices," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 61-91, March.
- Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan & Torero, Maximo & Vesterlund, Lise, 2013.
"Gender differences in bargaining outcomes: A field experiment on discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 35-48.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2011. "Gender Differences in Bar gaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," Working Papers 1029, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael K. Price, 2012.
"Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments,"
NBER Working Papers
17855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael Price, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments," Natural Field Experiments 00592, The Field Experiments Website.
- Henry S. Schneider, 2012. "Agency Problems and Reputation in Expert Services: Evidence from Auto Repair," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 406-433, September.
- Ayres, Ian & Siegelman, Peter, 1995. "Race and Gender Discrimination in Bargaining for a New Car," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 304-321, June.
- Valley, Kathleen L. & White, Sally Blount & Neale, Margaret A. & Bazerman, Max H., 1992. "Agents as information brokers: The effects of information disclosure on negotiated outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 220-236, March.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & Russell S. Winer, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations from Reference Price Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 161-169.
- Alan T. Sorensen, 2000. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion in Retail Markets for Prescription Drugs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 833-862, August.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing with Sequential Consumer Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 700-712, September.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-06-24 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-06-24 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .