Repairing the Damage: The Effect of Price Expectations on Auto-Repair Price Quotes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2015.
"Do Women Avoid Salary Negotiations? Evidence from a Large-Scale Natural Field Experiment,"
INFORMS, vol. 61(9), pages 2016-2024, September.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John A. List, 2012. "Do Women Avoid Salary Negotiations? Evidence from a Large Scale Natural Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 18511, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Andreas Leibbrandt & John List, 2012. "Do women avoid salary negotiations? Evidence from a large-scale natural field experiment," Natural Field Experiments 00201, The Field Experiments Website.
- Simon P. Anderson & André de Palma, 2005. "Price Dispersion and Consumer Reservation Prices," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 14(1), pages 61-91, March.
- Castillo, Marco & Petrie, Ragan & Torero, Maximo & Vesterlund, Lise, 2013.
"Gender differences in bargaining outcomes: A field experiment on discrimination,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 35-48.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Maximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2011. "Gender Differences in Bar gaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," Working Papers 1029, George Mason University, Interdisciplinary Center for Economic Science.
- Marco Castillo & Ragan Petrie & Máximo Torero & Lise Vesterlund, 2012. "Gender Differences in Bargaining Outcomes: A Field Experiment on Discrimination," NBER Working Papers 18093, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael K. Price, 2012.
"Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments,"
NBER Working Papers
17855, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uri Gneezy & John List & Michael Price, 2012. "Toward an Understanding of Why People Discriminate: Evidence from a Series of Natural Field Experiments," Natural Field Experiments 00592, The Field Experiments Website.
- Henry S. Schneider, 2012. "Agency Problems and Reputation in Expert Services: Evidence from Auto Repair," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 60(3), pages 406-433, September.
- Ayres, Ian & Siegelman, Peter, 1995. "Race and Gender Discrimination in Bargaining for a New Car," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 85(3), pages 304-321, June.
- Valley, Kathleen L. & White, Sally Blount & Neale, Margaret A. & Bazerman, Max H., 1992. "Agents as information brokers: The effects of information disclosure on negotiated outcomes," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 220-236, March.
- Gurumurthy Kalyanaram & Russell S. Winer, 1995. "Empirical Generalizations from Reference Price Research," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 14(3_supplem), pages 161-169.
- Alan T. Sorensen, 2000. "Equilibrium Price Dispersion in Retail Markets for Prescription Drugs," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 108(4), pages 833-862, August.
- Stahl, Dale O, II, 1989. "Oligopolistic Pricing with Sequential Consumer Search," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 700-712, September.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search; Learning; Information and Knowledge; Communication; Belief; Unawareness
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-DEM-2013-06-24 (Demographic Economics)
- NEP-EXP-2013-06-24 (Experimental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.