How Pro-Poor Growth Affects the Demand for Energy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Barham, Tania & Lipscomb, Molly & Mobarak, Ahmed Mushfiq, 2011.
"Development Effects of Electrification: Evidence from the Geologic Placement of Hydropower Plants in Brazil,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8427, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lipscomb, Molly & Mobarak Mushfiq, Ahmed & Bahram, Tania, 2011. "Development effects of electrification: evidence from the geologic placement of hydropower plants in Brazil," Research Department working papers 218, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:renene:v:113:y:2017:i:c:p:52-63 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Boqiang & Omoju, Oluwasola E. & Okonkwo, Jennifer U., 2015. "Impact of industrialisation on CO2 emissions in Nigeria," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 1228-1239.
- Independent Evaluation Group, 2014. "Social Safety Nets and Gender : Learning from Impact Evaluations and World Bank Projects," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 21365.
- repec:eee:energy:v:127:y:2017:i:c:p:786-802 is not listed on IDEAS
- Arik Levinson & James O'Brien, 2015. "Environmental Engel Curves," NBER Working Papers 20914, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- Q41 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Demand and Supply; Prices
- Q47 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Energy Forecasting
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-06-04 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-FOR-2013-06-04 (Forecasting)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:19092. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.