Report NEP-FOR-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FOR, a report on new working papers in the area of Forecasting. Rob J Hyndman issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013068 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013070 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765040238 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2009039 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J., 2013. "What Do Experts Know About Forecasting Journal Quality? A Comparison with ISI Research Impact in Finance?," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 2013-05, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- David Ardia & Lennart F. Hoogerheide, 2013. "Worldwide equity Risk Prediction," Cahiers de recherche 1312, CIRPEE.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013073 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michael McAleer & Felix Chan & Les Oxley, 2013. "Modeling and Simulation: An Overview," Working Papers in Economics 13/18, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Cheolbeom Park & Sookyung Park, 2013. "Exchange Rate Predictability and a Monetary Model with Time-varying Cointegration Coefficients," Discussion Paper Series 1302, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Edwards, Jeffrey A. & Wade, Tara R. & Burkey, Mark L. & Pumphrey, R. Gary, 2013. "Forecasting the Public's Acceptability of Municipal Water Regulation and Price Rationing for Communities on the Ogallala Aquifer," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149579, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Paul Gertler & Orie Shelef & Catherine Wolfram & Alan Fuchs, 2013. "How Pro-Poor Growth Affects the Demand for Energy," NBER Working Papers 19092, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Menzie Chinn & Laurent Ferrara & Valérie Mignon, 2013. "Post-recession US employment through the lens of a non-linear Okun’s law," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-12, University of Paris Nanterre, EconomiX.
- Jennifer Castle & David Hendry, 2013. "Semi-automatic Non-linear Model selection," Economics Series Working Papers 654, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Elena Asparouhova & Peter Bossaerts & Nilanjan Roy & William Zame, 2013. "'Lucas' In The Laboratory," NBER Working Papers 19068, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765039599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore