Heterogeneity in Human Capital Investments: High School Curriculum, College Major, and Careers
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Joseph G. Altonji & Erica Blom & Costas Meghir, 2012. "Heterogeneity in Human Capital Investments: High School Curriculum, College Major, and Careers," Annual Review of Economics, Annual Reviews, vol. 4(1), pages 185-223, July.
References listed on IDEAS
- Zietz, Joachim & Joshi, Prathibha, 2005. "Academic choice behavior of high school students: economic rationale and empirical evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Meer, Jonathan, 2007.
"Evidence on the returns to secondary vocational education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 559-573, October.
- Jonathan Meer, 2005. "Evidence on the Returns to Secondary Vocational Education," Discussion Papers 04-014, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
More about this item
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-EDU-2012-04-23 (Education)
- NEP-HRM-2012-04-23 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2012-04-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2012-04-23 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17985. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .