Are Financial Education Programs Meeting the Needs of Financially Disadvantaged Consumers?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zietz, Joachim & Joshi, Prathibha, 2005. "Academic choice behavior of high school students: economic rationale and empirical evidence," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 297-308, June.
- Angela C. Lyons & Erik Scherpf, 2005. "Moving from unbanked to banked: evidence from the Money Smart program," Proceedings 964, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Martin P. Shanahan & Jan H. F. Meyer, 2003. "Measuring and Responding to Variation in Aspects of Students' Economic Conceptions and Learning Engagement in Economics," International Review of Economic Education, Economics Network, University of Bristol, vol. 1(1), pages 9-35.
- Edward J. Bird & Paul A. Hagstrom & Robert Wild & Janet A. Weiss, 1999. "Credit card debts of the poor: High and rising," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(1), pages 125-133.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Margaret Miller & Julia Reichelstein & Christian Salas & Bilal Zia, 2015.
"Can You Help Someone Become Financially Capable? A Meta-Analysis of the Literature,"
World Bank Research Observer,
World Bank Group, vol. 30(2), pages 220-246.
- Miller, Margaret & Reichelstein, Julia & Salas, Christian & Zia, Bilal, 2014. "Can you help someone become financially capable ? a meta-analysis of the literature," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6745, The World Bank.
- Angela C. Lyons & Shawn Howard & Eric Scherpf, 2010. "Starting a New Chapter: The Role of Credit Counseling in Helping Debtors Recover from Bankruptcy," NFI Working Papers 2010-WP-06, Indiana State University, Scott College of Business, Networks Financial Institute.
- Geert Van Campenhout, 2015. "Revaluing the Role of Parents as Financial Socialization Agents in Youth Financial Literacy Programs," Journal of Consumer Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(1), pages 186-222, March.
- B. Ronchini & G. Tagliavini, 2010. "Sviluppo di competenze, di attenzione e di atteggiamenti prudenziali nei programmi di educazione finanziaria," Economics Department Working Papers 2010-EF01, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial education; behavior change; disadvantaged consumers;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nfi:nfiwps:2007-wp-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ray Thomas). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nfinsus.html .