The Invariance of R&D to the Number of Firms in the Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Raaj Kumar Sah & Joseph E. Stiglitz, 1987. "The Invariance of Market Innovation to the Number of Firms," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 18(1), pages 98-108, Spring.
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Igor Letina, 2016.
"The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio,"
RAND Journal of Economics,
RAND Corporation, vol. 47(2), pages 433-460, May.
- Letina, Igor, 2013. "The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio," Annual Conference 2013 (Duesseldorf): Competition Policy and Regulation in a Global Economic Order 79871, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Igor Letina, 2013. "The road not taken: competition and the R&D portfolio," ECON - Working Papers 127, Department of Economics - University of Zurich, revised Aug 2015.
- Kevin J. Boudreau, 2012. "Let a Thousand Flowers Bloom? An Early Look at Large Numbers of Software App Developers and Patterns of Innovation," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 23(5), pages 1409-1427, October.
- Yevgeniy Popov & Maksim Vlasov & Anna Shishkina & Anastasia Yakimova, 2016. "Institutional Analysis of Knowledge Generation Resource Potential at the Enterprises of Regional Military-Industrial Complex," Economy of region, Centre for Economic Security, Institute of Economics of Ural Branch of Russian Academy of Sciences, vol. 1(3), pages 839-851.
- Bhattacharya, Sudipto & Glazer, Jacob & Sappington, David E. M., 1992.
"Licensing and the sharing of knowledge in research joint ventures,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 56(1), pages 43-69, February.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Discussion Paper 1991-20, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Bhattacharya, S. & Glazer, J. & Sappington, D., 1991. "Licensing and the Sharing of Knowledge in Research Joint Ventures," Papers 9120, Tilburg - Center for Economic Research.
- Svetlana Panikarova & Maxim Vlasov, 2016. "Knowledge Generation Strategies: Empirical Analysis of Industrial Enterprises," Journal of Information & Knowledge Management (JIKM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 15(02), pages 1-11, June.
- Etro, Federico, 2019.
"Mergers of complements and entry in innovative industries,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 302-326.
- Federico Etro, 2019. "Mergers of Complements and Entry in Innovative Industries," Working Papers - Economics wp2019_15.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Wittwer, Milena, 2017. "Centralizing Disconnected Markets? An Irrelevance Result," MPRA Paper 76534, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard J. Gilbert, 2019. "Competition, Mergers, and R&D Diversity," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 54(3), pages 465-484, May.
- Richard Gilbert, 2006. "Looking for Mr. Schumpeter: Where Are We in the Competition-Innovation Debate?," NBER Chapters, in: Innovation Policy and the Economy, Volume 6, pages 159-215, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gambardella, Alfonso, 2013. "The economic value of patented inventions: Thoughts and some open questions," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 31(5), pages 626-633.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1798. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.