Cooperation versus competition in product innovation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Bresnahan, Timothy F & Greenstein, Shane, 1999.
"Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 47(1), pages 1-40, March.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Shane Greenstein, 1997. "Technological Competition and the Structure of the Computer Industry," Working Papers 97028, Stanford University, Department of Economics.
- Masahisa Fujita & Jacques-François Thisse, 2003.
"Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Loses from It?,"
The Japanese Economic Review,
Japanese Economic Association, vol. 54(2), pages 121-145.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2002. "Does Geographical Agglomeration Foster Economic Growth? And Who Gains and Looses From It?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3135, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tether, Bruce S., 2002. "Who co-operates for innovation, and why: An empirical analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6), pages 947-967, August.
- Glenn C. Loury, 1979. "Market Structure and Innovation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 93(3), pages 395-410.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I & Nadiri, M Ishaq, 1988.
"Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 429-434, May.
- Jeffrey I. Bernstein & M. Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates Of Return, and Production In High-Tech Industries," NBER Working Papers 2554, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey Bernstein & Ishaq Nadiri, 1988. "Interindustry R&D Spillovers, Rates of Return, and Production in High-Tech Industries," Carleton Industrial Organization Research Unit (CIORU) 88-01, Carleton University, Department of Economics.
- Bernstein, Jeffrey I, 1989. "The Structure of Canadian Inter-industry R&D Spillovers, and the Rates of Return to R&D," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(3), pages 315-328, March.
- Battaggion, Maria R & Garella, Paolo G, 2001. "Joint Venture for a New Product and Antitrust Exemptions," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(3), pages 247-262, September.
More about this item
KeywordsCompetition; Product innovation; Antitrust policy; Joint ventures; Knowledge externalities;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ecinnt:v:14:y:2005:i:4:p:305-318. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/GEIN20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.