Ben Bernanke and the Zero Bound
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- David C. Wyld, 2010. "ASecond Life for organizations?: managing in the new, virtual world," Management Research Review, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 33(6), pages 529-562, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Jung, Alexander, 2015.
"Does the Greenspan era provide evidence on leadership in the FOMC?,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 173-190.
- Makram El-Shagi & Alexander Jung, 2012. "Does the Greenspan Era Provide Evidence on Leadership in the FOMC?," Working Papers 2012.6, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- El-Shagi, Makram & Jung, Alexander, 2013. "Does the Greenspan era provide evidence on leadership in the FOMC?," Working Paper Series 1579, European Central Bank.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2012.
"Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 26(3), pages 177-202, Summer.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2011. "Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-828, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Kazuo Ueda, 2012. "Deleveraging and Monetary Policy: Japan since the 1990s and the United States since 2007," CARF F-Series CARF-F-283, Center for Advanced Research in Finance, Faculty of Economics, The University of Tokyo.
- N. Cordemans & S. Ide, 2012. "Monetary policy in the United States and the euro area during the crisis," Economic Review, National Bank of Belgium, issue i, pages 39-63, June.
- repec:kap:pubcho:v:176:y:2018:i:3:d:10.1007_s11127-018-0580-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Mikael Apel & Carl Andreas Claussen & Petra Lennartsdotter & Øistein Røisland, 2015. "Monetary Policy Committees: Comparing Theory and "Inside" Information from MPC Members," International Journal of Central Banking, International Journal of Central Banking, vol. 11(4), pages 47-89, December.
- Sylvester Eijffinger & Ronald Mahieu & Louis Raes, 2016. "Monetary Policy Committees, Voting Behavior and Ideal Points," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 1628, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Carlos Madeira & Joao Madeira, 2015. "Dissent in FOMC Meeting and the Announcement Drift," Working Papers Central Bank of Chile 749, Central Bank of Chile.
More about this item
- E52 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Monetary Policy
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-02-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBA-2012-02-20 (Central Banking)
- NEP-HPE-2012-02-20 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2012-02-20 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-MON-2012-02-20 (Monetary Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:17836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.