Cross-Country Comparisons of Corporate Income Taxes
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David F. Bradford & Don Fullerton, 1981. "Pitfalls in the Construction and Use of Effective Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 0688, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shackelford, Douglas A. & Shevlin, Terry, 2001. "Empirical tax research in accounting," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-3), pages 321-387, September.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodeme, Gaetan, 2008.
"Capital structure and international debt shifting,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 88(1), pages 80-118, April.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc & Nicodème, Gaëtan, 2006. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," CEPR Discussion Papers 5882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2006. "Capital structure and international debt shifting," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 263, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven & Gaëtan Nicodème, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," Working Papers CEB 07-015.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luc Laeven & Harry Huizinga & Gaetan Nicodeme, 2007. "Capital Structure and International Debt Shifting," IMF Working Papers 07/39, International Monetary Fund.
- Patricia Born & W. Viscusi, 2006.
"The catastrophic effects of natural disasters on insurance markets,"
Journal of Risk and Uncertainty,
Springer, vol. 33(1), pages 55-72, September.
- W. Kip Viscusi & Patricia Born, 2006. "The Catastrophic Effects of Natural Disasters on Insurance Markets," NBER Working Papers 12348, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod & James Sallee, 2011. "Financial reporting, tax, and real decisions: toward a unifying framework," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 461-494, August.
- Julie H. Collins & Douglas A. Shackelford, 2003. "Do U.S. Multinationals Face Different Tax Burdens than Other Companies?," NBER Chapters,in: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 17, pages 141-168 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Collins, Julie H. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 1997. "Global organizations and taxes: An analysis of the dividend, interest, royalty, and management fee payments between U.S. multinationals' foreign affiliates," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 151-173, December.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Heitzman, Shane, 2010. "A review of tax research," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(2-3), pages 127-178, December.
- Huizinga, Harry & Laeven, Luc, 2008.
"International profit shifting within multinationals: A multi-country perspective,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1164-1182, June.
- Harry Huizinga & Luc Laeven, 2006. "International profit shifting within multinationals: a multi-country perspective," European Economy - Economic Papers 2008 - 2015 260, Directorate General Economic and Financial Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Michael P. Devereux & Rachel Griffith, 1998. "The Taxation of Discrete Investment Choices," Keele Department of Economics Discussion Papers (1995-2001) 98/08, Department of Economics, Keele University.
- Rachel Griffith & Alexander Klemm, 2004. "What has been the tax competition experience of the past 20 years?," IFS Working Papers W04/05, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Graham, John R. & Raedy, Jana S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Research in accounting for income taxes," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 412-434.
- Roger Gordon & Laura Kalambokidis & Joel Slemrod, 2003. "A New Summary Measure of the Effective Tax Rate on Investment," NBER Working Papers 9535, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Measuring tax attractiveness across countries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 143, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Jaafar, Aziz & Thornton, John, 2015.
"Tax Havens and Effective Tax Rates: An Analysis of Private versus Public European Firms,"
The International Journal of Accounting,
Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 435-457.
- Aziz Jaafar & John Thorton, 2015. "Tax Havens and Effective Tax Rates: An Analysis of Private versus Public European Firms," Working Papers 15005, Bangor Business School, Prifysgol Bangor University (Cymru / Wales).
- Keller, Sara & Schanz, Deborah, 2013. "Tax attractiveness and the location of German-controlled subsidiaries," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 142, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Anastasia Kraft, 2014. "What Really Affects German Firms' Effective Tax Rate?," International Journal of Financial Research, International Journal of Financial Research, Sciedu Press, vol. 5(3), pages 1-19, July.
- Giorgia Maffini, 2012. "Territoriality, Worldwide Principle, and Competitiveness of Multinationals: A Firm-level Analysis of Tax Burdens," Working Papers 1210, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Brender,Anton & Pisani, Florence & Gagna, Emile, 2012. "The Sovereign Debt Crisis: Placing a curb on growth," CEPS Papers 6951, Centre for European Policy Studies.
- repec:col:000093:012622 is not listed on IDEAS
- Schanz, Deborah & Feller, Anna, 2014. "Wieso Deutschland (fast) keine BEPS-Bekämpfung braucht," arqus Discussion Papers in Quantitative Tax Research 171, arqus - Arbeitskreis Quantitative Steuerlehre.
- Estelle P. Dauchy & Christopher Balding, 2013. "Asymmetric Trade Estimator in Modified Gravity: Corporate Tax Rates and Trade in OECD Countries," Working Papers w0200, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
More about this item
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- K34 - Law and Economics - - Other Substantive Areas of Law - - - Tax Law
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16839. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.