The Effect of Taxes on Royalties and the Migration of Intangible Assets Abroad
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bloom, Nick & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 2002.
"Do R&D tax credits work? Evidence from a panel of countries 1979-1997,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Nicholas Bloom & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Do R&D Tax Credits Work? Evidence from a Panel of Countries 1979-1997," Discussion Papers 07-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 2000.
"Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 9-38
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 1998. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 6383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & T. Scott Newlon & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," Departmental Working Papers 199806, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Robert E. Baldwin & Robert E. Lipsey & J. David Richards, 1998. "Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bald98-1.
- John Mutti & Harry Grubert, 1998. "The Significance of International Tax Rules for Sourcing Income: The Relationship between Income Taxes and Trade Taxes," NBER Chapters,in: Geography and Ownership as Bases for Economic Accounting, pages 259-284 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2011.
"Corporate taxes and the location of intangible assets within multinational firms,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 95(7-8), pages 691-707, August.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intangible assets within multinational firms," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 95(7), pages 691-707.
- Dischinger, Matthias & Riedel, Nadine, 2008. "Corporate Taxes and the Location of Intangible Assets Within Multinational Firms," Discussion Papers in Economics 5294, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Sarah Clifford, 2017. "Taxing multinationals beyond borders: financial and locational responses to CFC rules," EPRU Working Paper Series 17-02, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Griffith, Rachel & Miller, Helen & O'Connell, Martin, 2011. "Corporate taxes and the location of intellectual property," CEPR Discussion Papers 8424, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atif Mian & Amir Sufi, 2011. "Consumers and the economy, part II: Household debt and the weak U.S. recovery," FRBSF Economic Letter, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue jan18.
- Kevin S. Markle & Douglas Shackelford, 2009. "Do Multinationals or Domestic Firms Face Higher Effective Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 15091, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Markle, Kevin S. & Shackelford, Douglas A., 2012. "Cross-Country Comparisons of Corporate Income Taxes," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(3), pages 493-527, September.
More about this item
- F23 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business - - - Multinational Firms; International Business
- H32 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - Firm
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2007-07-20 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2007-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-INO-2007-07-20 (Innovation)
- NEP-INT-2007-07-20 (International Trade)
- NEP-IPR-2007-07-20 (Intellectual Property Rights)
- NEP-PBE-2007-07-20 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:13248. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .