Report NEP-IPR-2007-07-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jerry Thursby & Anne Fuller & Marie Thursby, 2007. "US Faculty Patenting: Inside and Outside the University," NBER Working Papers 13256, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- John H. Mutti & Harry Grubert, 2007. "The Effect of Taxes on Royalties and the Migration of Intangible Assets Abroad," NBER Working Papers 13248, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pievatolo, Maria Chiara, 2007. "The pirate from Koenigsberg: why closed source software is not worth of copyright protection," MPRA Paper 4002, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- de Clercq, D. & Hessels, S.J.A. & van Stel, A.J., 2007. "Knowledge Spillovers and Entrepreneurs’ Export Orientation," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-038-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Eva Chang, 2007. "Examining the Social Infrastructure of Berlin Adlershof-City of Science, Technology, and Media," NEURUS papers neurusp111, NEURUS - Network of European and US Regional and Urban Studies.
- Valadkhani, Abbas & Ville, Simon, 2006. "Modelling the Research Output of Australian Universities by Discipline," Economics Working Papers wp06-26, School of Economics, University of Wollongong, NSW, Australia.