The Effect of Taxes on Royalties and the Migration of Intangible Assets Abroad
In: International Trade in Services and Intangibles in the Era of Globalization
No abstract is available for this item.
|This chapter was published in: ||This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number
11607.||Handle:|| RePEc:nbr:nberch:11607||Contact details of provider:|| Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.|
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Grubert, Harry & Randolph, William C. & Rousslang, Donald J., 1996. "Country and Multinational Company Responses to the Tax Reform Act of 1986," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 49(3), pages 341-58, September.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 2000.
"Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?,"
in: International Taxation and Multinational Activity, pages 9-38
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & Harry Grubert & T. Scott Newlon, 1998. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," NBER Working Papers 6383, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosanne Altshuler & T. Scott Newlon & Harry Grubert, 2002. "Has U.S. Investment Abroad Become More Sensitive to Tax Rates?," Departmental Working Papers 199806, Rutgers University, Department of Economics.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2003.
"A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital,"
NBER Working Papers
9924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2005. "A New Approach to the Valuation of Intangible Capital," NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Capital in the New Economy, pages 47-72 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jason G. Cummins, 2004. "A new approach to the valuation of intangible capital," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2004-17, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Bloom, Nick & Griffith, Rachel & Van Reenen, John, 2002.
"Do R&D tax credits work? Evidence from a panel of countries 1979-1997,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 85(1), pages 1-31, July.
- Nicholas Bloom & Rachel Griffith & John Van Reenen, 2007. "Do R&D Tax Credits Work? Evidence from a Panel of Countries 1979-1997," Discussion Papers 07-020, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Carol Corrado & John Haltiwanger & Dan Sichel, 2005. "Measuring Capital in the New Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number corr05-1.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberch:11607. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ()
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.