The Japanese Tax System
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Onji, Kazuki, 2009.
"The response of firms to eligibility thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese value-added tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 93(5-6), pages 766-775, June.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds : Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Finance Working Papers 21965, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Kazuki Onji, 2008. "The Response of Firms to Eligibility Thresholds: Evidence from the Japanese Value-Added Tax," Asia Pacific Economic Papers 370, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Asher, Mukul G., 2005. "Mobilizing non-conventional budgetary resources in Asia in the 21st century," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(6), pages 947-955, December.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2012.
"Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 15(4), pages 459-478, October.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2010. "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework," ISER Discussion Paper 0772, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University, revised Nov 2011.
- Hiroki Arato & Katsunori Yamada, 2011. "Code and data files for "Japan's Intangible Capital and Valuation of Corporations in a Neoclassical Framework"," Computer Codes 10-34, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009.
"The Evolution of Aggregate Stock Ownership---A Unified Explanation,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
7356, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2009. "The Evolution of Aggregate Stock Ownership - A Unified Explanation," SIFR Research Report Series 68, Institute for Financial Research.
- Gahramanov, Emin & Tang, Xueli, 2013. "A mixed blessing of lifespan heterogeneity," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 29(C), pages 142-153.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2018.
"Regional heterogeneity, the rise of public debt and monetary policy in post-bubble Japan: lessons for the EMU,"
International Economics and Economic Policy,
Springer, vol. 15(2), pages 405-428, April.
- Raphael Fischer & Gunther Schnabl, 2016. "Regional Heterogeneity, the Rise of Public Debt and Monetary Policy in Post-Bubble Japan: Lessons for the EMU," CESifo Working Paper Series 5908, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rydqvist, Kristian & Spizman, Joshua & Strebulaev, Ilya, 2011. "The evolution of aggregate stock ownership," CFS Working Paper Series 2011/18, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Sami Alpanda, 2012. "Taxation, collateral use of land, and Japanese asset prices," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 819-850, October.
- Moriguchi, Chiaki, 2010. "Top wage incomes in Japan, 1951-2005," Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 301-333, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oxp:obooks:9780199242566. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Economics Book Marketing). General contact details of provider: http://www.oup.com/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .