Rebalancing and the Chinese VAT: Some Numerical Simulation Results
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- LI, Chunding & WHALLEY, John, 2012. "Rebalancing and the Chinese VAT: Some numerical simulation results," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 316-324.
References listed on IDEAS
- Genser, Bernd, 1996.
" A Generalized Equivalence Property of Mixed International VAT Regimes,"
Scandinavian Journal of Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 98(2), pages 253-262, June.
- Genser, Bernd, 1994. "A generalized equivalence property of mixed international VAT regimes," Discussion Papers, Series II 241, University of Konstanz, Collaborative Research Centre (SFB) 178 "Internationalization of the Economy".
- Dong Yan & Whalley John, 2011.
"Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies,"
Global Economy Journal,
De Gruyter, vol. 10(4), pages 1-21, January.
- Yan Dong & John Whalley, 2009. "Model Structure and the Combined Welfare and Trade Effects of China's Trade Related Policies," NBER Working Papers 15363, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein, 1974. "Incidence of a Capital Income Tax in a Growing Economy with Variable Savings Rates," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 41(4), pages 505-513.
- Berglas, Eitan, 1981. "Harmonization of commodity taxes : Destination, origin and restricted origin principles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 377-387, December.
- Shoven,John B. & Whalley,John, 1992. "Applying General Equilibrium," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521266550.
- Whalley, John, 1979. "Uniform domestic tax rates, trade distortions and economic integration," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 213-221, March.
- Alfredo M. Pereira, 1995. "Equal Yield Tax Alternatives and Government Deficits," Public Finance Review, , vol. 23(1), pages 40-71, January.
- Grossman, Gene M., 1980. "Border tax adjustments: Do they distort trade?," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 117-128, February.
- Ben Lockwood & David Meza & Gareth Myles, 1994. "When are origin and destination regimes equivalent?," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 1(1), pages 5-24, February.
- Shoven, John B. & Whalley, John, 1977. "Equal yield tax alternatives : General equillibrium computational techniques," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 211-224, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Qi, Tianyu & Winchester, Niven & Karplus, Valerie J. & Zhang, Xiliang, 2014. "Will economic restructuring in China reduce trade-embodied CO2 emissions?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 204-212.
- Li, Chunding & Wang, Jing & Whalley, John, 2016. "Impact of mega trade deals on China: A computational general equilibrium analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 13-25.
- John Whalley, 2012. "External Sector Rebalancing and Endogenous Trade Imbalance Models," Contemporary Economics, University of Finance and Management in Warsaw, vol. 6(4), December.
- Chunding Li & Jing Wang & John Whalley, 2014. "Numerical General Equilibrium Analysis of China's Impacts from Possible Mega Trade Deals," NBER Working Papers 20425, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F17 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Forecasting and Simulation
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- F47 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:16686. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .