How Does Life Settlement Affect the Primary Life Insurance Market?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2010. "How Does Life Settlement Affect the Primary Life Insurance Market?," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
References listed on IDEAS
- Neil A. Doherty & Hal J. Singer & October, "undated". "The Benefits of a Secondary Market ForLife Insurance Policies," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 02-41, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2015.
"Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market,"
Journal of Macroeconomics,
Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 21-44.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2011. "Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market," MPRA Paper 34189, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pashchenko, Svetlana & Porapakkarm, Ponpoje, 2011. "Welfare costs of reclassification risk in the health insurance market," Working Paper Series, Center for Fiscal Studies 2011:13, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yoshizawa, Takuya, 2014. "Characteristics of insurance contracts suitable to benefit value insurance settlements," 商学討究 (Shogaku Tokyu), Otaru University of Commerce, vol. 64(4), pages 235-255.
- Juan Pablo Atal & Hanming Fang & Martin Karlsson & Nicolas R. Ziebarth, 2017.
"Exit, Voice or Loyalty? An Investigation into Mandated Portability of Front-Loaded Private Health Plans,"
NBER Working Papers
23468, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Atal, Juan Pablo & Fang, Hanming & Karlsson, Martin & Ziebarth, Nicolas R., 2017. "Exit, Voice or Loyalty? An Investigation into Mandated Portability of Front-Loaded Private Health Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 10871, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Daniel Gottlieb & Kent Smetters, 2012. "Narrow Framing and Life Insurance," NBER Working Papers 18601, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
- G22 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Insurance; Insurance Companies; Actuarial Studies
- L11 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Production, Pricing, and Market Structure; Size Distribution of Firms
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2010-03-06 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-RMG-2010-03-06 (Risk Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:15761. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .