The Benefits of a Secondary Market ForLife Insurance Policies
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nadine Gatzert & Gudrun Hoermann & Hato Schmeiser, 2009. "The Impact of the Secondary Market on Life Insurers' Surrender Profits," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 76(4), pages 887-908.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2010.
"How Does Life Settlement Affect the Primary Life Insurance Market?,"
NBER Working Papers
15761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2010. "How Does Life Settlement Affect the Primary Life Insurance Market?," PIER Working Paper Archive 10-006, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- repec:eee:hapoch:v1_237 is not listed on IDEAS
- Valdez, Emiliano A. & Vadiveloo, Jeyaraj & Dias, Ushani, 2014. "Life insurance policy termination and survivorship," Insurance: Mathematics and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 58(C), pages 138-149.
- Fang, H., 2016. "Insurance Markets for the Elderly," Handbook of the Economics of Population Aging, Elsevier.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-07 (All new papers)
- NEP-FMK-2003-01-05 (Financial Markets)
- NEP-IAS-2003-01-05 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-MIC-2003-01-06 (Microeconomics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennin:02-41. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Krichel). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fiupaus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .