Report NEP-IAS-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-IAS, a report on new working papers in the area of Insurance Economics. Soumitra K Mallick issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hanming Fang & Edward Kung, 2010. "How Does Life Settlement Affect the Primary Life Insurance Market?," NBER Working Papers 15761, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 15766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:201007 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Laure Cabantous & Denis Hilton & Howard Kunreuther & Erwann Michel-Kerjan, 2010. "Is Imprecise Knowledge Better than Conflicting Expertise? Evidence from Insurers’ Decisions in the United States," ICBBR Working Papers 7, International Centre for Behavioural Business Research.
- Vladimir Kuzin & Franziska Bremus, 2010. "Unemployment and Portfolio Choice: Does Persistence Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 978, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.