International Policy Coordination in a Dynamic Macroeconomic Model
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Willem H. Buiter & Marcus H. Miller, 1980. "Monetary Policy and International Competitiveness," NBER Working Papers 0591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Kahn, Charles M, 1980. "The Solution of Linear Difference Models under Rational Expectations," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 48(5), pages 1305-1311, July.
- Bresnahan, Timothy F, 1981. "Duopoly Models with Consistent Conjectures," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 71(5), pages 934-945, December.
- Matthew B. Canzoneri & Jo Anna Gray, 1983. "Two essays on monetary policy in an interdependent world," International Finance Discussion Papers 219, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2006.
"Designing targeting rules for international monetary policy cooperation,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 53(3), pages 473-506, April.
- Benigno, Gianluca & Benigno, Pierpaolo, 2003. "Designing targeting rules for international monetary policy cooperation," Working Paper Series 279, European Central Bank.
- Gilles Oudiz & Jeffrey Sachs, 1984. "International Policy Coordination in Dynamic Macroeconomic Models," NBER Working Papers 1417, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kenneth S. Rogoff, 1983. "Productive and counterproductive cooperative monetary policies," International Finance Discussion Papers 233, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Gerken, Egbert, 1985. "Auf dem Wege zu einer Theorie der internationalen Koordination der Agrarpolitik," Kiel Working Papers 229, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- Günter Coenen & Giovanni Lombardo & Frank Smets & Roland Straub, 2007.
"International Transmission and Monetary Policy Cooperation,"
NBER Chapters,in: International Dimensions of Monetary Policy, pages 157-192
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Coenen, Günter & Lombardo, Giovanni & Smets, Frank & Straub, Roland, 2008. "International transmission and monetary policy cooperation," Working Paper Series 858, European Central Bank.
- Cohen, Daniel & Wyplosz, Charles, 1995.
"Price and trade effects of exchange rate fluctuations and the design of policy coordination,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 14(3), pages 331-347, June.
- Cohen Daniel & Wyplosz Ch., 1990. "Price and trade effects of exchange rates fluctuations and the design of policy coordination," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) 9010, CEPREMAP.
- Cohen, Daniel & Wyplosz, Charles, 1990. "Price and Trade Effects of Exchange Rate Fluctuations and the Design of Policy Coordinaton," CEPR Discussion Papers 440, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Cohen, D. & Wyplosz, C., 1990. "Price and Trade Effects of Exchange Rates Fluctuations and the Design of Policy Coordination," DELTA Working Papers 90-19, DELTA (Ecole normale supérieure).
- Leontyeva, Elena & Narkevich, Sergey, 2015. "Optimal Practice of Creation and Management of Gold Reserves," Published Papers mak12, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:1166. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.