School-to-Career and Post-Secondary Education: Evidence from the Philadelphia Educational Longitudinal Study
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Furstenberg, Jr., Frank F. & Neumark, David, 2005. "School-to-Career and Post-Secondary Education: Evidence from the Philadelphia Educational Longitudinal Study," IZA Discussion Papers 1552, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Neumark, David & Rothstein, Donna, 2006.
"School-to-career programs and transitions to employment and higher education,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 374-393, August.
- David Neumark & Donna Rothstein, 2003. "School-to-Career Programs and Transitions to Employment and Higher Education," NBER Working Papers 10060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:mpr:mprres:2675 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Daniel Kreisman & Kevin Stange, 2017. "Vocational and Career Tech Education in American High Schools: The Value of Depth Over Breadth," NBER Working Papers 23851, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
- I28 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Government Policy
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-04-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2005-04-16 (Education)
- NEP-URE-2005-04-16 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:11260. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .