India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule: New Ideas, New Evidence
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Clingingsmith, David & Williamson, Jeffrey G, 2005. "India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule: New Ideas, New Evidence," CEPR Discussion Papers 5066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- David Clingingsmith & Jeffjrey G. Williamson, 2004. "India's De-Industrialization Under British Rule: New Ideas, New Evidence," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2039, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- de Vries, Jan, 1994. "The Industrial Revolution and the Industrious Revolution," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 54(02), pages 249-270, June.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995.
"Globalization and the Inequality of Nations,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 110(4), pages 857-880.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J, 1994. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 1015, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Krugman, Paul & Venables, Anthony J., 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," Working Paper Series 430, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Paul Krugman & Anthony J. Venables, 1995. "Globalization and the Inequality of Nations," NBER Working Papers 5098, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tirthankar Roy, 2002. "Economic History and Modern India: Redefining the Link," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 16(3), pages 109-130, Summer.
- Javier Cuenca Esteban, 2001. "The British balance of payments, 1772-1820: India transfers and war finance[The author]," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 54(1), pages 58-86, February.
- repec:hhs:iuiwop:430 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- N7 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2004-06-27 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2004-06-27 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HIS-2004-06-27 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:10586. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: () or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .