The Old Age Security Hypothesis and Population Growth
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Robert Fenge & Beatrice Scheubel, 2017.
"Pensions and fertility: back to the roots,"
Journal of Population Economics,
Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 30(1), pages 93-139, January.
- Fenge, Robert & Scheubel, Beatrice, 2016. "Pensions and Fertility: Back to the Roots," Annual Conference 2016 (Augsburg): Demographic Change 145689, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Herschel I. Grossman, 1981. "Familial Love and Intertemporal Optimality," NBER Working Papers 0695, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David N. Weil, 1999. "Population Growth, Dependency, and Consumption," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 89(2), pages 251-255, May.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1998.
"The Pay-as-you-go Pension System as a Fertility Insurance and Enforcement Device,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
154, CESifo Group Munich.
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 1998. "The Pay-As-You-Go Pension System as a Fertility Insurance and Enforcement Device," NBER Working Papers 6610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sinn, Hans-Werner, 1998. "The Pay-As You-Go Pension System as a Fertility Insurance and Enforcement Device," CEPR Discussion Papers 2023, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nbr:nberwo:0372. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/nberrus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .