Fiscal Policy and Equity in Advanced Economies: Lessons for Asia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Gemma ESTRADA & James ANGRESANO & Jo Thori LIND & Niku MAATTANEN & William MCBRIDE & Donghyun PARK & Motohiro SATO & Karin SVANBORG-SJOVALL, 2015. "Fiscal Policy and Equity in Advanced Economies: Lesssons for Asia," Working Papers DP-2015-04, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
References listed on IDEAS
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2013.
"Dismissal protection and worker flows in OECD countries: Evidence from cross-country/cross-industry data,"
Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 25-41.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2012. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Cross-Country/Cross-Industry Data," IZA Discussion Papers 6535, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Andrea Garnero, 2013. "Dismissal protection and worker flows in OECD countries: Evidence from cross-country/cross-industry data," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" hal-00813034, HAL.
- Bassanini, Andrea & Garnero, Andrea, 2012. "Dismissal Protection and Worker Flows in OECD Countries: Evidence from Cross-country/Cross-industry Data," CEPREMAP Working Papers (Docweb) 1211, CEPREMAP.
- Andersen, Torben M. & Holmström, Bengt & Honkapohja, Seppo & Korkman, Sixten & Söderström Hans Tson, & Vartiainen, Juhana, . "The Nordic Model. Embracing globalization and sharing risks," ETLA B, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy, number 232, ottobre.
More about this item
Keywordsfiscal policy; inequality; inclusive growth; advanced countries; developing Asia;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H50 - Public Economics - - National Government Expenditures and Related Policies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nan:wpaper:1414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Magdalene Lim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dentusg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.