Measuring Union Bargaining Power In The Estonian Public Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michèle Belot & Jan C. van Ours, 2004.
"Does the recent success of some OECD countries in lowering their unemployment rates lie in the clever design of their labor market reforms?,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 56(4), pages 621-642, October.
- Belot, Michèle & van Ours, Jan C., 2000. "Does the Recent Success of Some OECD Countries in Lowering their Unemployment Rates Lie in the Clever Design of their Labour Market Reform?," IZA Discussion Papers 147, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Belot, M.V.K. & van Ours, J.C., 2000. "Does the Recent Success of some OECD Countries in Lowering their Unemployment Rates lie in the Clever Design of their Labour Market Reforms?," Discussion Paper 2000-40, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Belot, Michèle & van Ours, Jan C, 2000. "Does the Recent Success of some OECD Countries in Lowering their Unemployment Rates lie in the Clever Design of their Labour Market Reforms?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2492, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Booth,Alison L., 1994. "The Economics of the Trade Union," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521468398, December.
- Mitchell, Neil J., 1996. "Theoretical and Empirical Issues in the Comparative Measurement of Union Power and Corporatism," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 26(03), pages 419-428, July.
- Lorenzo Forni & Raffaela Giordano, 2003. "Employment in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1085, CESifo Group Munich.
- Valletta, Robert G, 1993. "Union Effects on Municipal Employment and Wages: A Longitudinal Approach," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 11(3), pages 545-574, July.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne Strøm, 2003.
"Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector,"
Working Paper Series
3203, Department of Economics, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Torberg Falch & Bjarne StrÃ¸m, 2005. "Wage Bargaining and Political Strength in the Public Sector," CESifo Working Paper Series 1629, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Freeman, Richard B & Lauer, Harrison, 1989.
"Collective Bargaining Laws, Threat Effects, and the Determination of Police Compensation,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 7(2), pages 191-209, April.
- Ichniowski, Casey & Freeman, Richard Barry & Lauer, Harrison, 1989. "Collective Bargaining Laws, Threat Effects, and the Determination of Police Compensation," Scholarly Articles 4631949, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Currie, Janet & McConnell, Sheena, 1991. "Collective Bargaining in the Public Sector: The Effect of Legal Structure on Dispute Costs and Wages," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 81(4), pages 693-718, September.
- Raul Eamets & Epp Kalaste, 2004. "The Lack of Wage Setting Power of Estonian Trade Unions?," Baltic Journal of Economics, Baltic International Centre for Economic Policy Studies, vol. 5(1), pages 44-60, December.
- Joseph Tracy, 1988. "Comparisons Between Public and Private Sector Union Wage Differentials: Does the Legal Environment Matter?," NBER Working Papers 2755, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ellen Brock & Sabien Dobbelaere, 2006.
"Has International Trade Affected Workers’ Bargaining Power?,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), pages 233-266.
- Ellen Brock & Sabien Dobbelaere, 2003. "Has International Trade Affected Workers?Bargaining Power?," LICOS Discussion Papers 13603, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Dobbelaere, Sabien, 2004. "Ownership, firm size and rent sharing in Bulgaria," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 165-189, April.
More about this item
Keywordstrade unions; bargaining power; public sector; CEE countries; Estonia;
- J51 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Trade Unions: Objectives, Structure, and Effects
- J52 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Labor-Management Relations, Trade Unions, and Collective Bargaining - - - Dispute Resolution: Strikes, Arbitration, and Mediation
- J45 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Public Sector Labor Markets
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Reino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/febutee.html .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.