The Impact Of Benefit And Tax Reforms On Estonian Labor Market In A General Equilibrium Framework
In the paper the impact of changes in social benefits and taxes on Estonian labor market will be analysed using a simple computable general equilibrium model. The model used in the paper is from Bovenberg et al. (2000), with the addition of an efficiency wage part based on Shapiro and Stiglitz (1984). The model integrates union bargaining and efficiency wage theory into a traditional CGE model framework.
|Date of creation:||2004|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: Narva mnt 4, 51009 Tartu|
Phone: (+372 7) 376 310
Fax: (+372 7) 376 312
Web page: http://www.mtk.ut.ee
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stefan BOETERS & Michael FEIL & Nicole GÜRTZGEN, .
"Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model,"
- Stefan Boeters & Michael Feil & Nicole Gürtzgen, 2005. "Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 26(3), pages 1-29, November.
- Gürtzgen, Nicole & Feil, Michael & Boeters, Stefan, 2004. "Discrete Working Time Choice in an Applied General Equilibrium Model," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-20, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fortin, Bernard & Marceau, Nicolas & Savard, Luc, 1997. "Taxation, wage controls and the informal sector," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 293-312, November.
- Boeters, Stefan & Böhringer, Christoph & Feil, Michael, 2002. "Taxation and unemployment: an applied general equilibrium approach for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 02-39, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Marit Hinnosaar & Tairi Rõõm, 2003. "The impact of minimum wage on the labour market in Estonia: an empirical analysis," Bank of Estonia Working Papers 2003-8, Bank of Estonia, revised 12 Oct 2003.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mtk:febawb:31. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tonu Roolaht)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.