Campagne électorale, préférences politiques et participation. Une étude empirique sur les élections législatives françaises de 1997
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Martial Foucault & Abel François, 2005.
"Le rendement des dépenses électorales en France. Le cas des élections législatives de 1997,"
Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 56(5), pages 1125-1143.
- Martial Foucault & Abel François, 2005. "Le rendement des dépenses électorales en France: Le cas des élections législatives de 1997," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/fvtnkmt15tl, Sciences Po.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:90:y:1996:i:04:p:780-793_20 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:74:y:1980:i:02:p:406-420_16 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:80:y:1986:i:04:p:1291-1304_18 is not listed on IDEAS
- Matsusaka, John G & Palda, Filip, 1999. "Voter Turnout: How Much Can We Explain?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 98(3-4), pages 431-446, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:87:y:1993:i:02:p:267-285_09 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knack, Steve, 1994. "Does Rain Help the Republicans? Theory and Evidence on Turnout and the Vote," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 79(1-2), pages 187-209, April.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:77:y:1983:i:03:p:675-689_24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Leslie Seidle & David Miller, 1976. "Turnout, rational abstention and campaign effort," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 121-126, September.
- Chapman, Randall G & Palda, Kristian S, 1983. " Electoral Turnout in Rational Voting and Consumption Perspectives," Journal of Consumer Research, Oxford University Press, vol. 9(4), pages 337-346, March.
- repec:cup:apsrev:v:64:y:1970:i:02:p:426-448_12 is not listed on IDEAS
- Abrams, Burton A & Settle, Russell F, 1976. "The Effect of Broadcasting on Political Campaign Spending: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 84(5), pages 1095-1107, October.
More about this item
KeywordsEconomy of the vote-electoral; turnout-electoral; campaign expenditures;
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:wpsorb:j04009. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/msep1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.