Le rendement des dépenses électorales en France. Le cas des élections législatives de 1997
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martial Foucault & Abel François, 2005. "Le rendement des dépenses électorales en France: Le cas des élections législatives de 1997," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/fvtnkmt15tl, Sciences Po.
References listed on IDEAS
- Morris Coats, R. & Dalton, Thomas R., 1992. "Entry barriers in politics and uncontested elections," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 75-90, October.
- Fleck, Robert K & Kilby, Christopher, 2002.
"Reassessing the Role of Constituency in Congressional Voting,"
Springer, vol. 112(1-2), pages 31-53, July.
- Fleck, Robert K. & Kilby, Christopher & Fleck, Robert K., 2000. "Reassessing the Role of Constituency in Congressional Voting," Vassar College Department of Economics Working Paper Series 51, Vassar College Department of Economics.
- Banaian, King & Luksetich, William A, 1991. "Campaign Spending in Congressional Elections," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 29(1), pages 92-100, January.
- W. Crain & Robert Tollison & Donald Leavens, 1988. "Laissez-faire in campaign finance," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 56(3), pages 201-212, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Yasmine Bekkouche & Julia Cage, 2018.
"The Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014,"
Working Papers Series
68, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Julia Cage & Yasmine Bekkouche, 2018. "The Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014," Sciences Po publications 12614, Sciences Po.
- Bekkouche, Yasmine & Cagé, Julia, 2018. "The Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014," CEPR Discussion Papers 12614, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christine Fauvelle-Aymar & Abel François, 2003. "Campagne électorale, préférences politiques et participation. Une étude empirique sur les élections législatives françaises de 1997," Cahiers de la Maison des Sciences Economiques j04009, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1).
- Yasmine Bekkouche & Julia Cage, 2019.
"The Heterogeneous Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014,"
Sciences Po Economics Discussion Papers
2019-09, Sciences Po Departement of Economics.
- Yasmine Bekkouche & Julia Cage, 2019. "The Heterogeneous Price of a Vote: Evidence from France, 1993-2014," Sciences Po publications 2019-09, Sciences Po.
More about this item
- D72 - Microeconomics - - Analysis of Collective Decision-Making - - - Political Processes: Rent-seeking, Lobbying, Elections, Legislatures, and Voting Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_565_1125. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.