The redistributive preferences of the well-off
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Gabriel Zucman, 2014.
"Taxing across Borders: Tracking Personal Wealth and Corporate Profits,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 28(4), pages 121-148, Fall.
- Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Taxing across borders: tracking personal wealth and corporate profits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66119, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2011.
"Preferences for redistribution: an empirical analysis,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
11030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Elvire Guillaud, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution : an empirical analysis," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00594072, HAL.
- Meltzer, Allan H & Richard, Scott F, 1981. "A Rational Theory of the Size of Government," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 89(5), pages 914-927, October.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
More about this item
KeywordsPreferences for redistribution; Inequality; Tunnel effect; Well-off;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- D63 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Equity, Justice, Inequality, and Other Normative Criteria and Measurement
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-12-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-ALL-2018-01-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-PBE-2018-01-01 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mse:cesdoc:17050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Lucie Label) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cenp1fr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.