Taxing across Borders: Tracking Personal Wealth and Corporate Profits
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Zucman, Gabriel, 2014. "Taxing across borders: tracking personal wealth and corporate profits," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66119, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Erlend E. Bø & Joel Slemrod & Thor O. Thoresen, 2015.
"Taxes on the Internet: Deterrence Effects of Public Disclosure,"
American Economic Journal: Economic Policy,
American Economic Association, vol. 7(1), pages 36-62, February.
- Erlend E. Bø & Joel Slemrod & Thor O. Thoresen, 2014. "Taxes on the internet. Deterrence effects of public disclosure," Discussion Papers 770, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & C. Fritz Foley & Kristin J. Forbes, 2011.
"Watch What I Do, Not What I Say: The Unintended Consequences of the Homeland Investment Act,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 66(3), pages 753-787, June.
- Dhammika Dharmapala & C. Fritz Foley & Kristin J. Forbes, 2009. "Watch What I Do, Not What I Say: The Unintended Consequences of the Homeland Investment Act," NBER Working Papers 15023, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong, Qing & Smart, Michael, 2010.
"In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment,"
European Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 82-95, January.
- Qing Hong & Michael Smart, 2006. "In praise of tax havens: International tax planning and foreign direct investment," Working Papers tecipa-265, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Qing Hong & Michael Smart, 2007. "In Praise of Tax Havens: International Tax Planning and Foreign Direct Investment," CESifo Working Paper Series 1942, CESifo.
- Joel Slemrod & Thor Olav Thoresen & Erlend Eide Bø, 2013. "Taxes on the Internet: Deterrence Effects of Public Disclosure," CESifo Working Paper Series 4107, CESifo.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2013.
"The Missing Wealth of Nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net Debtors or net Creditors?,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 128(3), pages 1321-1364.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The missing wealth of nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net debtors or net creditors?," PSE Working Papers halshs-00565224, HAL.
- Gabriel Zucman, 2013. "The Missing Wealth of Nations: Are Europe and the U.S. net Debtors or net Creditors?," PSE - Labex "OSE-Ouvrir la Science Economique" halshs-01053616, HAL.
- Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Overesch, Michael, 2013. "Multinationals' profit response to tax differentials: Effect size and shifting channels," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-045, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Hines Jr., James R., 2010. "Income misattribution under formula apportionment," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 108-120, January.
- Saez, Emmanuel & Zucman, Gabriel, 2014.
"Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10227, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2015. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," STICERD - Public Economics Programme Discussion Papers 26, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Emmanuel Saez & Gabriel Zucman, 2014. "Wealth Inequality in the United States since 1913: Evidence from Capitalized Income Tax Data," NBER Working Papers 20625, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2003. "Tax-motivated transfer pricing and US intrafirm trade prices," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 87(9-10), pages 2207-2223, September.
- Clausing, Kimberly A., 2009. "Multinational Firm Tax Avoidance and Tax Policy," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 62(4), pages 703-725, December.
- Johannesen, Niels, 2010. "Imperfect tax competition for profits, asymmetric equilibrium and beneficial tax havens," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(2), pages 253-264, July.
More about this item
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:jecper:v:28:y:2014:i:4:p:121-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael P. Albert). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aeaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.