Spousal Labor Supply Responses to Government Programs: Evidence from the Disability Insurance Program
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2003. "The Rise in the Disability Rolls and the Decline in Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(1), pages 157-206.
- John Bound & Richard Burkhauser & Austin Nichols, 2001. "Tracking the Household Income of SSDI and SSI Applicants," Working Papers wp009, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
- Till von Wachter & Jae Song & Joyce Manchester, 2011. "Trends in Employment and Earnings of Allowed and Rejected Applicants to the Social Security Disability Insurance Program," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 101(7), pages 3308-3329, December.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Norma Coe & Stephan Lindner & Kendrew Wong & April Wu, 2014.
"How do people with disabilities cope while waiting for disability insurance benefits?,"
IZA Journal of Labor Policy,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 3(1), pages 1-27, December.
- Norma B. Coe & Stephan Lindner & Kendrew Wong & April Wu, 2014. "How Do People with Disabilities Cope While Waiting for Disability Insurance Benefits?," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 7792648cf05d4d2d91e02a68b, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Kauer, Lukas, 2014. "The Effect of Cutting Disability Insurance Benefits on Labor Supply in Households," Economics Working Paper Series 1401, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-06-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-IAS-2012-06-25 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-06-25 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LMA-2012-06-25 (Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mrr:papers:wp261. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (MRRC Administrator) or (Joanne Lustig). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/isumius.html .