Trends in SSDI Benefit Receipt: More Recent Birth Cohorts are Entering Sooner and Receiving Benefits Longer
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore, Timothy J., 2015.
"The employment effects of terminating disability benefits,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 124(C), pages 30-43.
- Timothy J. Moore, 2014. "The Employment Effect of Terminating Disability Benefits," NBER Working Papers 19793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy J. Moore, 2015. "The Employment Effects of Terminating Disability Benefits," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2015n02, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- David H. Autor & Mark G. Duggan, 2006.
"The Growth in the Social Security Disability Rolls: A Fiscal Crisis Unfolding,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 20(3), pages 71-96, Summer.
- David Autor & Mark Duggan, 2006. "The Growth in the Social Security Disability Rolls: A Fiscal Crisis Unfolding," NBER Working Papers 12436, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeffrey B. Liebman, 2015. "Understanding the Increase in Disability Insurance Benefit Receipt in the United States," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 29(2), pages 123-150, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gina Livermore & Purvi Sevak & Marisa Shenk, "undated". "Declining Employment Among a Growing Group of Work-Oriented Beneficiaries, 2005-2015," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 9a3bc96687354dfa811171a8c, Mathematica Policy Research.
More about this item
Keywordsdisability; mortality; immigration; workers;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpr:mprres:fcf269dc626546faa2d7ce7f21c95050. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joanne Pfleiderer) or (Cindy George). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mathius.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.