Report NEP-AGE-2017-10-01This is the archive for NEP-AGE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Ageing. Claudia Villosio issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-AGE
The following items were announced in this report:
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 2017. "Longitudinal Determinants of End-of-Life Wealth Inequality," NBER Working Papers 23839, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beetsma, Roel & Romp, Ward E & van Maurik, Ron, 2017. "What Drives Pension Reform Measures in the OECD? Evidence based on a New Comprehensive Dataset and Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 12313, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Wenliang Hou & Geoffrey T. Sanzenbacher, 2017. "The Impact of Raising Children on Retirement Security," Issues in Brief ib2017-16, Center for Retirement Research.
- Hollingsworth, Bruce & Ohinata, Asako & Picchio, Matteo & Walker, Ian, 2017. "Labour Supply and Informal Care Supply: The Impacts of Financial Support for Long-Term Elderly Care," IZA Discussion Papers 10988, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Valerie Cheh & Leslie Foster, "undated". "The Transition to Permanent PACE," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 828333c1cab741cabfba89885, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Anirban Basu & Norma Coe & Cole G. Chapman, 2017. "Comparing 2SLS vs 2SRI for Binary Outcomes and Binary Exposures," NBER Working Papers 23840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yonatan Ben-Shalom & David Stapleton & Alex Bryce, "undated". "Trends in SSDI Benefit Receipt: More Recent Birth Cohorts are Entering Sooner and Receiving Benefits Longer," Mathematica Policy Research Reports fcf269dc626546faa2d7ce7f2, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Zeynep Or & Anne Penneau, 2017. "Analyse des déterminants territoriaux du recours aux urgences non suivi d’une hospitalisation," Working Papers DT72, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Sep 2017.
- Fabienne Bornard & Emmanuel Abord de Chatillon, 2016. "Il Est Toujours Temps D'Entreprendre," Post-Print halshs-01492631, HAL.
- Li-Shiun Chen & Ping Wang & Yao Yao, 2017. "Smoking, Health Capital, and Longevity: Evaluation of Personalized Cessation Treatments in a Lifecycle Model with Heterogeneous Agents," NBER Working Papers 23820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tuyen Quang Tran & Huong Vu Van, 2017. "Housing and Well-being among the Vietnamese Elderly," Working Papers 2, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.
- Ian Koetsier & Jacob Bikker, 2017. "Herding behaviour of Dutch pension funds in sovereign bond investments," DNB Working Papers 569, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Schmidpeter, Bernhard & Winter-Ebmer, Rudolf & Frimmel, Wolfgang & Halla, Martin, 2017. "Grandmothers’ labor supply," ISER Working Paper Series 2017-11, Institute for Social and Economic Research.