The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Sweden 1887
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lehmann, Sibylle & Volckart, Oliver, 2011. "The political economy of agricultural protection: Sweden 1887," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 29-59, April.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Gary, 2004. "EI: A Program for Ecological Inference," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i07).
- King, Gary & Rosen, Ori & Tanner, Martin & Wagner, Alexander F., 2008. "Ordinary Economic Voting Behavior in the Extraordinary Election of Adolf Hitler," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 68(04), pages 951-996, December.
- Lehmann, Sibylle H., 2010.
"The German Elections in the 1870s: Why Germany Turned from Liberalism to Protectionism,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 146-178, March.
- Sibylle Lehmann, 2009. "The German elections in the 1870s: why Germany turned from liberalism to protectionism," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_34, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Klug, Adam, 2001. "Why Chamberlain failed and Bismarck succeeded: The political economy of tariffs in British and German elections," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(02), pages 219-250, August.
- Schonhardt-Bailey, Cheryl, 1998. "Parties and Interests in the," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 291-332, April.
- O'Rourke, Kevin H., 1997. "The European Grain Invasion, 1870–1913," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 57(04), pages 775-801, December.
- Webb, Steven B., 1982. "Agricultural Protection in Wilhelminian Germany: Forging an Empire with Pork and Rye," The Journal of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(02), pages 309-326, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:cup:jechis:v:79:y:2019:i:02:p:356-382_00 is not listed on IDEAS
- O’Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2019.
"Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 79(02), pages 356-382, June.
- O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2018. "Economic history and contemporary challenges to globalization," CEPR Discussion Papers 13377, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kevin Hjortshøj O'Rourke, 2018. "Economic History and Contemporary Challenges to Globalization," NBER Working Papers 25364, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bengtsson, Erik & Olsson, Mats, 2018. "Peasant Aristocrats? Wealth and Social Status of Swedish Farmer Parliamentarians 1769–1895," Lund Papers in Economic History 175, Lund University, Department of Economic History.
- VAN DIJCK, Maarten & TRUYTS, Tom, 2014. "The agricultural invasion and the political economy of agricultural trade policy in Belgium, 1875-1900," CORE Discussion Papers 2014002, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
More about this item
Keywordsvoting; election analysis; tariffs; trade policies;
- N43 - Economic History - - Government, War, Law, International Relations, and Regulation - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N53 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries - - - Europe: Pre-1913
- N73 - Economic History - - Economic History: Transport, International and Domestic Trade, Energy, and Other Services - - - Europe: Pre-1913
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2010-03-28 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-HIS-2010-03-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-POL-2010-03-28 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mpg:wpaper:2010_08. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marc Martin). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mppggde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.