Report NEP-POL-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-POL, a report on new working papers in the area of Positive Political Economics. Eugene Beaulieu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sibylle Lehmann & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Sweden 1887," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Thomas Markussen, 2010. "Democracy, Redistributive Taxation and the Private Provision of Public Goods," Discussion Papers 10-09, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Asger Lau Andersen & Lasse Holbøll Westh Nielsen, 2010. "Fiscal Transparency and Procyclical Fiscal Policy," EPRU Working Paper Series 2010-01, Economic Policy Research Unit (EPRU), University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2010/3/doc2010-11 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LEROUX, Marie-Louise & PESTIEAU, Pierre & RACIONERO, Maria, 2009. "Voting on pensions : sex and marriage," CORE Discussion Papers 2009057, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Matteo Triossiv, 2010. "Costly information acquisition. Better to toss a coin?," Documentos de Trabajo 267, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- Chakravarty, Surajeet & Kaplan, Todd R & Myles, Gareth, 2010. "The Benefits of Costly Voting," MPRA Paper 21372, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:clg:wpaper:2010-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Axel Dreher & Stephan Klasen & James Raymond Vreeland & Eric Werker, 2010. "The costs of favoritism: Is politically-driven aid less effective?," Courant Research Centre: Poverty, Equity and Growth - Discussion Papers 26, Courant Research Centre PEG.