EI: A Program for Ecological Inference
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rob Eisinga, 2009. "The beta-binomial convolution model for 2×2 tables with missing cell counts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(1), pages 24-42.
- Roberto Colombi & Antonio Forcina, 2016. "Latent class models for ecological inference on voters transitions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 501-517, November.
- Lehmann, Sibylle & Volckart, Oliver, 2011.
"The political economy of agricultural protection: Sweden 1887,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 29-59, April.
- Sibylle Lehmann & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Sweden 1887," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Joan G. Staniswalis, 2008. "Incorporating Marginal Covariate Information in a Nonparametric Regression Model for a Sample of R×C Tables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1054-1061, December.
- A. Forcina & M. Gnaldi & B. Bracalente, 2012. "A revised Brown and Payne model of voting behaviour applied to the 2009 elections in Italy," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 21(1), pages 109-119, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:jss:jstsof:v:011:i07. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (). General contact details of provider: http://www.jstatsoft.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.