The beta-binomial convolution model for 2×2 tables with missing cell counts
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- King, Gary, 2004. "EI: A Program for Ecological Inference," Journal of Statistical Software, Foundation for Open Access Statistics, vol. 11(i07).
- Jon Wakefield, 2004. "Ecological inference for 2 × 2 tables (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 385-445.
- Rob Eisinga, 2008. "Information loss for 2 × 2 tables with missing cell counts: binomial case," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 62(2), pages 239-254.
- Imai, Kosuke & Lu, Ying & Strauss, Aaron, 2008. "Bayesian and Likelihood Inference for 2 × 2 Ecological Tables: An Incomplete-Data Approach," Political Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 16(01), pages 41-69, December.
- Ori Rosen, 2001. "Bayesian and Frequentist Inference for Ecological Inference: The "R"×"C" Case," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 55(2), pages 134-156.
- Gary King & Ori Rosen & Martin A. Tanner, 1999. "Binomial-Beta Hierarchical Models for Ecological Inference," Sociological Methods & Research, , vol. 28(1), pages 61-90, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:63:y:2009:i:1:p:24-42. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.