Bayesian and Frequentist Inference for Ecological Inference: The "R"×"C" Case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:52:y:2018:i:2:d:10.1007_s11135-017-0481-z is not listed on IDEAS
- Jon Wakefield, 2004. "Ecological inference for 2 × 2 tables (with discussion)," Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series A, Royal Statistical Society, vol. 167(3), pages 385-445.
- De Bromhead, Alan & Fernihough, Alan & Hargaden, Enda, 2018. "Representation of the people: Franchise extension and the "Sinn Féin election" in Ireland, 1918," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2018-08, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Alan de Bromhead & Alan Fernihough & Enda Hargaden, 2018. "Representation Of The People: Franchise Extension And The "Sinn Féin Election" In Ireland, 1918," Working Papers 2018-02, University of Tennessee, Department of Economics.
- Olga Orlanski & Günther G. Schulze, 2017. "The Determinants of Islamophobia - An Empirical Analysis of the Swiss Minaret Referendum," CESifo Working Paper Series 6741, CESifo Group Munich.
- Rob Eisinga, 2009. "The beta-binomial convolution model for 2×2 tables with missing cell counts," Statistica Neerlandica, Netherlands Society for Statistics and Operations Research, vol. 63(1), pages 24-42.
- Roberto Colombi & Antonio Forcina, 2016. "Latent class models for ecological inference on voters transitions," Statistical Methods & Applications, Springer;Società Italiana di Statistica, vol. 25(4), pages 501-517, November.
- Zax Jeffrey S., 2012. "Single Regression Estimates of Voting Choices When Turnout is Unknown," Statistics, Politics and Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-22, October.
- Puig, Xavier & Ginebra, Josep, 2014. "A cluster analysis of vote transitions," Computational Statistics & Data Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 328-344.
- André Klima & Paul W. Thurner & Christoph Molnar & Thomas Schlesinger & Helmut Küchenhoff, 2016. "Estimation of voter transitions based on ecological inference: an empirical assessment of different approaches," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 100(2), pages 133-159, April.
- Joan G. Staniswalis, 2008. "Incorporating Marginal Covariate Information in a Nonparametric Regression Model for a Sample of R×C Tables," Biometrics, The International Biometric Society, vol. 64(4), pages 1054-1061, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:stanee:v:55:y:2001:i:2:p:134-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0039-0402 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.