The agricultural invasion and the political economy of agricultural trade policy in Belgium, 1875-1900
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael Huberman, 2008. "Ticket to trade: Belgian labour and globalization before 1914 -super-1," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 61(2), pages 326-359, May.
- Lehmann, Sibylle H., 2010.
"The German Elections in the 1870s: Why Germany Turned from Liberalism to Protectionism,"
The Journal of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 70(01), pages 146-178, March.
- Sibylle Lehmann, 2009. "The German elections in the 1870s: why Germany turned from liberalism to protectionism," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2009_34, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Lehmann, Sibylle & Volckart, Oliver, 2011.
"The political economy of agricultural protection: Sweden 1887,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 29-59, April.
- Sibylle Lehmann & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Sweden 1887," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Schonhardt-Bailey, Cheryl, 1998. "Parties and Interests in the," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(02), pages 291-332, April.
- Schonhardt-Bailey, Cheryl, 1998. "Parties and interests in the ‘marriage of iron and rye'," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 861, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-03-22 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2014-03-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-INT-2014-03-22 (International Trade)
- NEP-POL-2014-03-22 (Positive Political Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cor:louvco:2014002. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alain GILLIS). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/coreebe.html .