Irish Potatoes and British Politics: Interests, Ideology, Heresthetic and the Repeal of the Corn Laws
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2012.
"The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 79(2), pages 645-677.
- Dohmen, Thomas & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David B. & Sunde, Uwe, 2006. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes," IZA Discussion Papers 2380, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dohmen, Thomas J. & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2012. "The intergenerational transmission of risk and trust attitudes," Munich Reprints in Economics 20051, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Dohmen, Thomas J & Falk, Armin & Huffman, David & Sunde, Uwe, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes," CEPR Discussion Papers 6844, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thomas Dohmen & Armin Falk & David Huffman & Uwe Sunde, 2008. "The Intergenerational Transmission of Risk and Trust Attitudes," CESifo Working Paper Series 2307, CESifo Group Munich.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Gneezy, Uri, 2000. "Measuring Beliefs in an Experimental Lost Wallet Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 163-182, February.
- Alberto Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2011.
"Family Ties And Political Participation,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
European Economic Association, vol. 9(5), pages 817-839, October.
- Alesina, Alberto & Giuliano, Paola, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," IZA Discussion Papers 4150, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alberto F. Alesina & Paola Giuliano, 2009. "Family Ties and Political Participation," NBER Working Papers 15415, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2011.
"Is the importance of religion in daily life related to social trust? Cross-country and cross-state comparisons,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 459-480.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian, 2009. "Is the Importance of Religion in Daily Life Related to Social Trust? Cross-Country and Cross-State Comparisons," Ratio Working Papers 142, The Ratio Institute.
- Alston, Lee J. & Melo, Marcus Andre & Mueller, Bernardo & Pereira, Carlos, 2013.
"Changing social contracts: Beliefs and dissipative inclusion in Brazil,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 48-65.
- Lee J. Alston & Marcus Melo & Bernardo Mueller & Carlos Pereira, 2012. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs and Dissipative Inclusion in Brazil," NBER Working Papers 18588, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bernardo Mueller & Lee Alston & Marcus Melo & Carlos Pereira, 2014. "Changing Social Contracts: Beliefs Anddissipative Inclusion In Brazil," Anais do XL Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 40th Brazilian Economics Meeting] 076, ANPEC - Associação Nacional dos Centros de Pósgraduação em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2013.
"Atomic bombs and the long-run effect on trust: Experiences in Hiroshima and Nagasaki,"
Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics),
Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 17-24.
- Yamamura, Eiji, 2012. "Atomic bombs and the long-run effect on trust: Experiences in Hiroshima and Nagasaki," MPRA Paper 36805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellows, John & Miguel, Edward, 2009. "War and local collective action in Sierra Leone," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(11-12), pages 1144-1157, December.
- repec:spo:wpecon:info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompqllr09iatsh0to2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Christian Bjørnskov, 2007. "Determinants of generalized trust: A cross-country comparison," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 130(1), pages 1-21, January.
- Boix, Carles & Posner, Daniel N., 1998. "Social Capital: Explaining Its Origins and Effects on Government Performance," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 686-693, October.
- Durante, Ruben, 2009.
"Risk, Cooperation and the Economic Origins of Social Trust: an Empirical Investigation,"
25887, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ruben Durante, 2010. "Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation," Working Papers hal-00972949, HAL.
- Ruben Durante, 2010. "Risk, Cooperation and the Economic origins of social Trust: an empirical Investigation," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/eu4vqp9ompq, Sciences Po.
- repec:hrv:faseco:30752839 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2011.
"Explaining the first Industrial Revolution: two views,"
European Review of Economic History,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(01), pages 153-168, April.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2010. "Explaining the First Industrial Revolution: Two Views," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 10, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:polstu:v:47:y:1999:i:5:p:817-836. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0032-3217 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.