Report NEP-HIS-2010-03-28This is the archive for NEP-HIS, a report on new working papers in the area of Business, Economic & Financial History. Bernardo Batiz-Lazo issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00466004_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "The Inheritance of Gregory Clark," MPRA Paper 21326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465852_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465984_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Dalsace, Frédéric & Markovitch, Dmitri, 2009. "Is marketing becoming a dirty word? A longitudinal study of public perceptions of marketing," Les Cahiers de Recherche 923, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465927_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Josep M. Colomer, 2010. "On Building the American and the European Empires," LEQS – LSE 'Europe in Question' Discussion Paper Series 06, European Institute, LSE.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00465940_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pier Angelo Toninelli & Michelangelo Vasta, 2010. "Boundaries and governance of Italian state-owned enterprise: a quantitative approach," Working Papers 182, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Mar 2010.
- Javier San Julian Arrupe, 2010. "Economic ideas and economists in the Parliament in the liberal age: The attempt to implement a tax on incomes in Spain in 1868-1869," Working Papers in Economics 236, Universitat de Barcelona. Espai de Recerca en Economia.
- Ilja Kristian Kavonius, 2010. "Fiscal policies in Europe and the United States during the Great Depression," Working Papers 13, Government Institute for Economic Research Finland (VATT).
- Mongin, Philippe, 2009. "Analytic narrative," Les Cahiers de Recherche 924, HEC Paris.
- Mallick, Indrajit, 2010. "Reconstructing Corporate Business History using Accounting Data," MPRA Paper 21349, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sibylle Lehmann & Oliver Volckart, 2010. "The Political Economy of Agricultural Protection: Sweden 1887," Working Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2010_08, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Matsumoto I., Haruka, 2010. "The Taiwan Strait Crisis of 1954-55 and U.S.-R.O.C Relations," IDE Discussion Papers 223, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Birolo, Adriano & Rosselli, Annalisa, 2009. "Research standards for the Italian young academics: what has changed over the last thirty years?," MPRA Paper 21368, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Paulo N. Figueriredo, 2010. "Discontinuous Innovation Capability Accumulation in Latecomer Natural Resource-processing Firms: Evidence from Brazil," DRUID Working Papers 10-11, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Lohmar, Bryan & Gale, H. Frederick, Jr. & Tuan, Francis C. & Hansen, James M., 2009. "China's Ongoing Agricultural Modernization: Challenges Remain After 30 Years of Reform," Economic Information Bulletin 58316, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.