On Building the American and the European Empires
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Josep M. Colomer, 2009. "On Building the American and the European Empires," Europe in Question Discussion Paper Series of the London School of Economics (LEQs) 6, London School of Economics / European Institute.
- Colomer, Josep M., 2009. "On building the American and the European empires," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 53363, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
References listed on IDEAS
- Algaba, E. & Bilbao, J.M. & Fernandez, J.R., 2007. "The distribution of power in the European Constitution," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(3), pages 1752-1766, February.
- Josep M. Colomer, 2000. "How political parties, rather than member-states, are building the European Union," Economics Working Papers 489, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
More about this item
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F33 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - International Monetary Arrangements and Institutions
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2010-03-28 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-PBE-2010-03-28 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eiq:eileqs:06. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Katjana Gattermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eilseuk.html .