Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Abbie Griffin & John R. Hauser, 1993. "The Voice of the Customer," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 12(1), pages 1-27.
- Amiya K. Basu & Rajiv Lal & V. Srinivasan & Richard Staelin, 1985. "Salesforce Compensation Plans: An Agency Theoretic Perspective," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 4(4), pages 267-291.
- John R. Hauser & Duncan I. Simester & Birger Wernerfelt, 1994. "Customer Satisfaction Incentives," Marketing Science, INFORMS, vol. 13(4), pages 327-350.
- Deborah Dougherty & Trudy Heller, 1994. "The Illegitimacy of Successful Product Innovation in Established Firms," Organization Science, INFORMS, vol. 5(2), pages 200-218, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Montgomery, David B. & Roth, Aleda V. & Hausmann, Warren H., 2001. "Why Should Marketing and Manufacturing Work Together? Some Exploratory Empirical," Research Papers 1706, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Cooper, Marjorie J. & Gwin, Carol F. & Wakefield, Kirk L., 2008. "Cross-functional interface and disruption in CRM projects: Is marketing from Venus and information systems from Mars?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 61(4), pages 292-299, April.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2011. "Exploring over the Presumed Identity of Emerging Technology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00641765, HAL.
- Lichtenthaler, Ulrich, 2008. "Externally commercializing technology assets: An examination of different process stages," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 445-464, July.
- Hausman, Warren H. & Montgomery, David B. & Roth, Aleda V., 2000. "Exploring the Impact of Marketing and Manufacturing Strategies, Conflict, and Morale on Business Performance," Research Papers 1620, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Chimhanzi, Jacqueline & Morgan, Robert E., 2005. "Explanations from the marketing/human resources dyad for marketing strategy implementation effectiveness in service firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 58(6), pages 787-796, June.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2009. "Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 274-289, October.
- Clercq, Dirk De & Menguc, Bulent & Auh, Seigyoung, 2009. "Unpacking the relationship between an innovation strategy and firm performance: The role of task conflict and political activity," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(11), pages 1046-1053, November.
More about this item
KeywordsHD28 .M414 no.3735-94b;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mit:sloanp:2533. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ssmitus.html .