Explanations from the marketing/human resources dyad for marketing strategy implementation effectiveness in service firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Noble, Charles H., 1999. "The Eclectic Roots of Strategy Implementation Research," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 45(2), pages 119-134, June.
- Porter, Thomas W. & Harper, Stephen C., 2003. "Tactical implementation: the devil is in the details," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 46(1), pages 53-60.
- Griffin, Abbie. & Hauser, John R. & Griffin, Abbie, 1994. "Integrating R&D and marketing : a review and analysis of the literature," Working papers #112-94. Working paper (S, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- David J. Hickson & Susan J. Miller & David C. Wilson, 2003. "Planned or Prioritized? Two Options in Managing the Implementation of Strategic Decisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1803-1836, November.
- Glassman, Myron & McAfee, Bruce, 1992. "Integrating the personnel and marketing functions: The challenge of the 1990s," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 52-59.
- Krohmer, Harley & Homburg, Christian & Workman, John P., 2002. "Should marketing be cross-functional? Conceptual development and international empirical evidence," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 451-465, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mohsen, Kholoud & Eng, Teck-Yong, 2016. "The antecedents of cross-functional coordination and their implications for marketing adaptiveness," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 69(12), pages 5946-5955.
- Babak Hayati & Yashar Atefi & Michael Ahearne, 2018. "Sales force leadership during strategy implementation: a social network perspective," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 612-631, July.
- Thomas Schaefer & Thomas Guenther, 2016. "Exploring strategic planning outcomes: the influential role of top versus middle management participation," Journal of Management Control: Zeitschrift für Planung und Unternehmenssteuerung, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 205-249, May.
- Geovana Alves de Lima Fedato & Vanessa Martins Pires & Guilherme Trez, 2017. "The Future of Research in Strategy Implementation in the BRICS Context," Brazilian Business Review, Fucape Business School, vol. 14(3), pages 288-303, May.
- de Chernatony, Leslie & Cottam (née Drury), Susan, 2009. "Interacting contributions of different departments to brand success," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 297-304, March.
- Arnett, Dennis B. & Wittmann, C. Michael, 2014. "Improving marketing success: The role of tacit knowledge exchange between sales and marketing," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 324-331.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Rehme, Sarina & Rennhak, Carsten, 2011. "Marketing and sales: Successful peacekeeping," Reutlingen Working Papers on Marketing & Management 2011-11, Reutlingen University, ESB Business School.
- Guenzi, Paolo & Troilo, Gabriele, 2007. "The joint contribution of marketing and sales to the creation of superior customer value," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 60(2), pages 98-107, February.
- Rhys Andrews & Malcolm J. Beynon & Elif Genc, 2017. "Strategy Implementation Style and Public Service Effectiveness, Efficiency, and Equity," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Tabesh, Pooya & Mousavidin, Elham & Hasani, Sona, 2019. "Implementing big data strategies: A managerial perspective," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 347-358.
- Goodall, Amanda H., 2009. "Highly cited leaders and the performance of research universities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(7), pages 1079-1092, September.
- Holopainen, Jani & Mattila, Osmo & Pöyry, Essi & Parvinen, Petri, 2020. "Applying design science research methodology in the development of virtual reality forest management services," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Andrea Lučić, 2020. "Measuring Sustainable Marketing Orientation—Scale Development Process," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(5), pages 1-22, February.
- Thomas Gillier & Gérald Piat, 2011. "Exploring over the Presumed Identity of Emerging Technology," Grenoble Ecole de Management (Post-Print) hal-00641765, HAL.
- Rodney J. Scott & Robert Y. Cavana & Donald Cameron, 2016. "Client Perceptions of Reported Outcomes of Group Model Building in the New Zealand Public Sector," Group Decision and Negotiation, Springer, vol. 25(1), pages 77-101, January.
- Christoph Keding, 2021. "Understanding the interplay of artificial intelligence and strategic management: four decades of research in review," Management Review Quarterly, Springer, vol. 71(1), pages 91-134, February.
- Malshe, Avinash, 2010. "How is marketers' credibility construed within the sales-marketing interface?," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 13-19, January.
- Ho, Joanna L.Y. & Wu, Anne & Wu, Steve Y.C., 2014. "Performance measures, consensus on strategy implementation, and performance: Evidence from the operational-level of organizations," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 38-58.
- Alexander Leischnig & Björn S. Ivens & Nadine Kammerlander, 2017. "A new conceptual lens for marketing: a configurational perspective based on the business model concept," AMS Review, Springer;Academy of Marketing Science, vol. 7(3), pages 138-153, December.
- Merendino, Alessandro & Dibb, Sally & Meadows, Maureen & Quinn, Lee & Wilson, David & Simkin, Lyndon & Canhoto, Ana, 2018. "Big data, big decisions: The impact of big data on board level decision-making," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 67-78.
- van Riel, C.B.M. & Berens, G.A.J.M. & Dijkstra, M., 2008. "Stimulating Strategically Aligned Behaviour among Employees," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Fasshauer, Ingrid, 2012. "Les interactions entre contrôle et stratégie : redéfinition du rôle des cadres intermédiaires et du levier interactif de contrôle," Economics Thesis from University Paris Dauphine, Paris Dauphine University, number 123456789/11150 edited by Berland, Nicolas, Enero.
- Paul Hughes & Ian R. Hodgkinson & Darwina Arshad & Mathew Hughes & Vitor Leone, 2018. "Planning to improvise? The role of reasoning in the strategy process: Evidence from Malaysia," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 449-470, June.
- Gnizy, Itzhak & Cadogan, John W. & Oliveira, João S. & Nizam, Asmat, 2017. "The empirical link between export dispersion and export performance: A contingency-based approach," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(2), pages 239-249.
- de Oliveira, Carla Albuquerque & Carneiro, Jorge & Esteves, Felipe, 2019. "Conceptualizing and measuring the “strategy execution” construct," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 105(C), pages 333-344.
- Fosfuri, Andrea & Rønde, Thomas, 2009. "Leveraging resistance to change and the skunk works model of innovation," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 274-289, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jbrese:v:58:y:2005:i:6:p:787-796. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Nithya Sathishkumar). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jbusres .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.