The Best Practice of CRM Implementation for Small- and Medium-Sized Enterprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- J.J. Brakus & B.H. Schmitt & L. Zarantonello, 2009. "Brand Experience: What Is It? How Do We Measure It? And Does It Affect Loyalty?," Post-Print hal-00799102, HAL.
- Alexander Leischnig & Björn Sven Ivens & Barbara Niersbach & Catherine Pardo, 2018. "Mind the gap : A process model for diagnosing barriers to key account management implementation," Post-Print hal-02312035, HAL.
- Ezgi Erkmen, 2018. "Managing Your Brand for Employees: Understanding the Role of Organizational Processes in Cultivating Employee Brand Equity," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-15, September.
- Krzysztof Malik & Anna Jasińska-Biliczak, 2018. "Innovations and Other Processes as Identifiers of Contemporary Trends in the Sustainable Development of SMEs: The Case of Emerging Regional Economies," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(5), pages 1-17, April.
- Hana Stverkova & Michal Pohludka, 2018. "Business Organisational Structures of Global Companies: Use of the Territorial Model to Ensure Long-Term Growth," Social Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 7(6), pages 1-9, June.
- Peter Tsasis & Jenna M. Evans & Linda Rush & John Diamond, 2013. "Learning to Learn: towards a Relational and Transformational Model of Learning for Improved Integrated Care Delivery," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 3(2), pages 1-23, June.
- David J. Hickson & Susan J. Miller & David C. Wilson, 2003. "Planned or Prioritized? Two Options in Managing the Implementation of Strategic Decisions," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(7), pages 1803-1836, November.
- Noel Yee-Man Siu, 2016. "Customer Relationship Management and Recent Developments," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 6(3), pages 1-2, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gabor Hetenyi & Magdolna Szilasi & Attila Lengyel, 2019. "PLS Modelling of Factors Aff ecting the Cooperation Between Sales and Marketing in Pharmaceutical and Non-Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Firms," Tržište/Market, Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb, vol. 31(2), pages 227-247.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Dong Hoo Kim & Doori Song, 2019. "Can brand experience shorten consumers’ psychological distance toward the brand? The effect of brand experience on consumers’ construal level," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 26(3), pages 255-267, May.
- Holopainen, Jani & Mattila, Osmo & Pöyry, Essi & Parvinen, Petri, 2020. "Applying design science research methodology in the development of virtual reality forest management services," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 116(C).
- Todor Dyankov, 2020. "Customer Experience with Tourist Brands - New Challenges After Pandemia," Izvestia Journal of the Union of Scientists - Varna. Economic Sciences Series, Union of Scientists - Varna, Economic Sciences Section, vol. 9(2), pages 53-59, August.
- Linn Viktoria Rampl & Christian Opitz & Isabell M. Welpe & Peter Kenning, 2016. "The role of emotions in decision-making on employer brands: insights from functional magnetic resonance imaging (fMRI)," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 27(2), pages 361-374, June.
- Khusnul Khotimah, 2017. "Experiential Marketing to Increase Net Marketing Contribution Margin (NMCM) through Customer Value," GATR Journals jmmr173, Global Academy of Training and Research (GATR) Enterprise.
- SÃ¶derlund, Magnus & Sagfossen, Sofie, 2017. "The consumer experience: The impact of supplier effort and consumer effort on customer satisfaction," Journal of Retailing and Consumer Services, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 219-229.
- Barnes, Stuart J. & Mattsson, Jan & Sørensen, Flemming, 2014. "Destination brand experience and visitor behavior: Testing a scale in the tourism context," Annals of Tourism Research, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 121-139.
- Shyh-Ming Huang & Shyh-Rong Fang & Shih-Chieh Fang & Chao-Chin Huang, 2016. "The influences of brand benefits on brand loyalty: Intermediate mechanisms," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 41(1), pages 141-160, February.
- Mahmoud Yasin & Lucia Porcu & Francisco Liébana-Cabanillas, 2019. "The Effect of Brand Experience on Customers’ Engagement Behavior within the Context of Online Brand Communities: The Impact on Intention to Forward Online Company-Generated Content," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(17), pages 1-17, August.
- Yoshida, Masayuki, 2017. "Consumer experience quality: A review and extension of the sport management literature," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(5), pages 427-442.
- Vicenta Sierra & Oriol Iglesias & Stefan Markovic & Jatinder Jit Singh, 2017. "Does Ethical Image Build Equity in Corporate Services Brands? The Influence of Customer Perceived Ethicality on Affect, Perceived Quality, and Equity," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(3), pages 661-676, September.
- Golossenko, Artyom & Pillai, Kishore Gopalakrishna & Aroean, Lukman, 2020. "Seeing brands as humans: Development and validation of a brand anthropomorphism scale," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 737-755.
- David A. Harper, 2021. "Entrepreneurial aesthetics," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 34(1), pages 55-80, March.
- Iivi Riivits-Arkonsuo & Anu Leppiman, 2015. "Young Consumers and their Brand Love," International Journal of Business and Social Research, MIR Center for Socio-Economic Research, vol. 5(10), pages 33-44, Octomber.
- Fernando Oliveira Santini & Wagner Junior Ladeira & Claudio Hoffmann Sampaio & Diego Costa Pinto, 2018. "The brand experience extended model: a meta-analysis," Journal of Brand Management, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(6), pages 519-535, November.
- Axel Berger & Tobias Schlager & David E. Sprott & Andreas Herrmann, 2018. "Gamified interactions: whether, when, and how games facilitate self–brand connections," Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 652-673, July.
- JunHui Wang & Yunseon Choe & HakJun Song, 2020. "Brand Behavioral Intentions of a Theme Park in China: An Application of Brand Experience," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(11), pages 1-13, June.
- Hoyer, Wayne D. & Kroschke, Mirja & Schmitt, Bernd & Kraume, Karsten & Shankar, Venkatesh, 2020. "Transforming the Customer Experience Through New Technologies," Journal of Interactive Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 57-71.
- Hultman, Magnus & Skarmeas, Dionysis & Oghazi, Pejvak & Beheshti, Hooshang M., 2015. "Achieving tourist loyalty through destination personality, satisfaction, and identification," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 68(11), pages 2227-2231.
- Wedel, Michel & Bigné, Enrique & Zhang, Jie, 2020. "Virtual and augmented reality: Advancing research in consumer marketing," International Journal of Research in Marketing, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 443-465.
More about this item
KeywordsCRM; customer; funnel management; key account management; needs; segmentation; small- and medium-sized enterprises; sustainable business;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jadmsc:v:9:y:2019:i:1:p:22-:d:212198. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.